- This event has passed.
Migrant Network – Small Business, where to begin?
09/07/20 @10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you considering setting up a small business?
If you’re wondering what’s involved and where to begin – this is the session for you!
Multicultural communities are invited to find out about:
- considerations before you start out
- how to assess your business idea
- basics of planning and marketing
- considering small business compliance
- how to set yourself up for success
- available services and assistance
The session is hosted online 10:00 – 12:00 pm, Thursday 9 July 2020.
Register for the session to be invited to the Zoom online event.
Get in touch with the Migrant Information and Referral Service for more information.