- This event has passed.
Outreach at TasTAFE
16/02/21 @1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Are you a student at TasTAFE from a culturally and linguistically diverse background? Need help with a form? Don’t understand a letter from Centrelink (Services Australia)? We can help you right after your class time!
Come and speak to one of our friendly team members, who can help you with:
- Practice filling out forms;
- Practice calling interpreters to speak to services;
- Information and referrals;
Not sure if there is something we can help with? Just come and speak to us!
Where: Room CAM_A1-77, at TasTAFE Campbell Street
When: 1:00pm – 2:30pm on Tuesday. Starting 16th February 2021
Contact Settlement team for more information:
– Phone: 03 6221 0999. If you need an interpreter, please call 131450 (TIS) first then ask them to call Migrant Resource Centre Tasmania; OR
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org