- This event has passed.
Pathways to Building and Construction Jobs (Youth)
26/06/20 @3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 27/03/23 at 3:00 pm
Information Session: Pathways to Building and Construction Jobs
The building and construction industry in Tasmania has job opportunities.
Young people are invited to find out:
- What jobs are in the building and construction industry?
- What kind of English and college subjects are helpful?
- What pathways are there for young people to enter the building and construction industry?
Multicultural community young people are invited to join this information session.
This session will introduce:
- The project, employment officer and the English study group
- Industry feedback and employer perspectives
- Where to get more information for your pathway
Register your attendance to be sent the invitation. At 3:00 pm Friday 26 June 2020 click the invitation link to join the session.
Contact Sid for more information about the project 6221 0999 or visit: mrctas.org.au/building-and-construction/