Emergency relief support for Temporary visa holders

Temporary visa holders can access COVID-19 emergency relief support from MRC Tas.
If you are struggling and need information, financial aid, or emotional support, please contact us. We can provide support through food and fuel vouchers, referral to other services, and funds to help you pay for chemist and doctor expenses, rent, mobile phone charges etc.
Contact the Settlement team via the online form https://airtable.com/shrKiC7ZZRlOxBgGF or call 03 6221 0999. For an Interpreter (TIS) call 131 450 first. This support is available statewide.

Posted: 12/10/2022

Back to News Feed

Share this Post