- This event has passed.
Tips from Building & Construction Employers for Job Seeking (face-to-face info session)
October 20 @2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
One event on 06/10/20 at 2:00 pm
One event on 20/10/20 at 2:00 pm
Multicultural community members applying for jobs in building and construction are invited to a workshop series to support successful job seeking.
This workshop series is in three parts. On the registration form you can register for all three sessions.
- Industry Info & Tips from Employers, 2.00 pm, Tuesday 22nd September 2020
- Finding jobs & Tips from Employers – 2.00 pm, Tuesday 6th October 2020.
- Job Applications & Tips from Employers – 2:00 pm, Tuesday, 20th October 2020.
Registration is essential and places are limited so that we can provide a COVID-safe information session in our Glenorchy office.
Part 1: Industry Info & Tips from Employers
- Information about the building and construction industry
- What employees need to be successful
- What employers advice to get and keep a job
2.00 pm, Tuesday 22nd September 2020
MRC Tas, 1a Anfield Street, Glenorchy
For more information, contact Sid: 03 6221 0999