- This event has passed.
Using Instagram and LinkedIn professionally for business (takes place over 2 online sessions)
07/08/20 @11:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on 07/08/20 at 11:00 am
Digital skills are key in COVID-adjustments to business and careers!
Migrants and multicultural business owners this series is for you.
- Are you a migrant thinking wanting to do business online?
- Are you a multicultural business owner curious if social media could boost revenue?
- Are you familiar with Facebook, but not sure whether or not Linked In or Instagram can be useful for you?
The series is online and delivered in two chapters. On Wednesday we explore Instagram (to engage wider community) and Friday we explore LinkedIn (to engage business and industry).
- The Instagram Q&A session is 11:00 – 12:00 pm, Wednesday 5 August 2020.
- The LinkedIn Q&A session is 11:00 – 12:00 pm, Friday 7 August 2020.
Get in touch with the Migrant Information and Referral Service for more information by phoning Sid on 6221 0999.