- This event has passed.
Help to register for cherry picking work (South Tasmania)
22/09/20 @2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
One event on 08/09/20 at 2:30 pm
One event on 15/09/20 at 2:30 pm
One event on 22/09/20 at 2:30 pm
One event on 29/09/20 at 2:30 pm
There are many cherry picking jobs in Tasmania from the end of November through to February.
For example, Reid Orchards has cherry picking and packing jobs in South Tasmania.
Multicultural communities are invited to:
- Find out if you can do this job.
- Get help to register your interest online.
- Find out about other agricultural training and jobs.
Places are limited so that we can provide a COVID-safe sessions in our Glenorchy office.
You will be contacted to confirm attendance on your preferred date with available places:
- 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Tuesday 1 September
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm, Tuesday 8 September
- 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Tuesday 15 September
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm, Tuesday 22 September
- 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Tuesday 29 September
What you need to be able to do this job:
- To be over 16 years of age
- To be able to carry 16 kg
- To be able to work 6 days a week
- To be able to start at 6 am (and travel from 5 am)
- To be able to work outside with changing weather
What you will need to bring to complete an application:
- your email address and password to create an account
- ability to type name, date of birth, and address
- bank BSB and account number
- tax file number
- superannuation account number
- passport information (if a temporary visa holder)
- resume file to upload (recommended, but not essential)
If you have enough English and digital literacy to complete the application independently you can register your interest with Reid Orchards cherry picking job here.
For more information please contact Settlement Team on 6221 0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org